Do you want to be able to speak French fluently? Here is one of the best apps for practicing French. For your benefit, read this Fluent Forever review.
Fluent Forever app
Fluent Forever is built on a relatively new scientific discovery known as spaced repetition. With the help of flashcards and a spaced repetition algorithm, the student can form associations with the language and commit words to long-term memory.
It’s essentially a teaching method that avoids memorizing in favor of bombarding you with conjugations and grammar rules. They believe that using this method rather than memorization or homework will help them remember the phrases.
Spaced repetition will double your effectiveness. The computer delivers each word exactly when you remember it by forcing deep neural connections in your brain. As you become fully immersed in the target language from day one, your ears will be trained to hear new sounds immediately so that they do not sound foreign to you. That’s fantastic, isn’t it?
Fluent Forever price
During the free 14-day trial, you can use the app in its entirety and access all of its languages. If you decide to buy the software after the trial period, you must select one language. If you choose to pay for a subscription rather than a monthly fee, you will receive a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Fluent Forever reviews
Here are some user testimonials to get you started:
- “Life-changing. “It changed my perspective on language acquisition,” Christal Gearing said.
- “The techniques inside—particularly spaced learning—are critical for keeping words in your long-term memory,” says Ivan Chan.
- “In my 25 years of learning Japanese, this is the best how-to of language learning,” Ted R. said.
- According to Marsha M., the method I’m using to learn French “makes sense to me in ways that a classroom setting never could.”
The best app for learning French
The Fluent Forever methodology
The Fluent Forever app was inspired by the methodology outlined in Wyner’s 2014 book of the same name. This distinguishes the app from many others. It is based on a technique that is so well-developed and appealing that it has its best-selling book. As a result of the buzz it generated, the app received the most funding of any app in Kickstarter history.
There is a lot of information on the internet about the method and its effectiveness, but it is best to visit Fluent Forever’s website for a detailed explanation of the method used in the app. The Fluent Forever method is built on what they call The Four-Step Method.
The steps are as follows:
- Take pronunciation lessons to improve your hearing.
- Use images instead of translations to teach vocabulary.
- By telling yourself relevant stories, you can naturally learn grammar.
- Speaking more fluently will improve with practice with native tutors.
The fourth step of the method is still under construction and is not yet included in the app. The app’s three active steps are centered on creating strong associations with your target language. The app’s goal is to encourage you to think about and study the language you want to learn. When used frequently, the app claims to help you “learn any language and never forget it.”
Does Fluent Forever work?
It will teach you the fundamentals of your target language’s vocabulary, syntax, and pronunciation while also assisting you in remembering them for the rest of your life. Fluent Forever remains a good option for beginners.